Sunday 8 June 2008

Wecome to my Art blog.

My Art is created using the techniques of the Old Masters. I admire the artwork of Leonardo, Raphael, Titian, Renoir and the Victorian artist Albert Moore. I am inspired by the classical Art of ancient Greece and by nature itself, I have tried to achieve a sense of truth and oneness in my paintings.

If anyone would like a portrait of a person or pet please contact me at nickharvey2@tiscali.co.uk or phone 01258472313. I like to work from photographs and it is important that I have a photograph that you really like.

I hope to build this blog into an art gallery of my favourite paintings and drawings I hope you enjoy look at them as much as I enjoyed painting them, feel free to leave commence if you like.

In my Art and Poetry blog Quantum Art and Poetry I have linked my paintings and drawings to short childlike rhymes because I believe there is a link between poetry and painting.




4 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

I love the colours you used in this painting....they compliment each other beautifully!

sandy said...

I'm going back through your archives. I don't even know if you will see this comment, but this is one gorgeous painting!!

sandy

mitra said...

This is beautiful...

Ed Pilolla said...

really am enjoying viewing your work. it's beautiful. i especially enjoy the mood of this portrait, something both powerful and calming.